咨询热线 13332997463 | 0755-33151996

20201675

双生记台词 -英语女声

时间:2020-01-17 点击:705次

摘要
英文女声、英语女声、英文配音、英语配音、声博配音、配音、小语种配音

 

备注:Remarks:

妈妈为红色The words in red is moms dialogue

姐姐为蓝色The words in blue is Elder Sister’s dialogue 

妹妹为紫色The words in purple is Younger Sister’s dialogue

 

这是我的女儿。

This is my daughter.

 

嗯,这也是我的女儿。

Well, this is my daughter, too.

 

没错,她们是我的双胞胎宝贝。

Yes, they are my precious twin children.

 

她们长得一样,声音一样。

They have the same looks and voices.

 

喂,妈妈”"Hi, mom"

喂,妈......”"Hi, mom... Ah"

 

一同读书、工作,也在同一时间,都当了妈妈。

They studied together and worked together, and also become mothers at the same time.

 

从小到大,她们有许多相同,却又不同。

They have lots in common but also have many differences since they were young.

 

嫁到了不同城市,有了不同的人生轨迹。

After married, they live in different cities and by then they start to have different lives.

 

姐姐啊,从小样样满分。

My elder daughter excelled in every subject since she was young. 

 

成绩要拿A,工作要评优,现在又力求做个满分妈妈

She works hard to get A for every exam. In her company she also requires herself to be most outstanding. And now she tries her best to be a full score mother.

 

生活得过于用力的她,时常忘了自己。

But she pushes herself so hard in life so sometimes she even overlooks herself.

 

比起姐姐,妹妹呢,什么都刚刚好。

Compared to my elder daughter, my younger daughter does everything just about right.

 

成绩刚刚好,事业刚刚好,给孩子的爱,也刚刚好。

Her school studies were just right, her career is just right, and her love for the children is just right.

 

她们性格不同,对生活的感悟不同,所以她们经常选择不同。

With different personalities and different understandings of life, they often make different choices.

 

争强好胜的姐姐嘛,有点固执己见。

Well, the elder sister, who is eager to win, sometimes is a bit stubborn.

 

而懂享受爱偷懒的妹妹,什么好东西,她都不会错过。

And the younger sister who knows how to enjoy life is a little lazy, but she will not miss the good things in life.

 

宝宝睡着了,我躺着在吸奶呢

"The baby is asleep, and I am lying down to pump milk."

 

但是,我反而更多地担心姐姐。

However, I am more worried about my elder daughter.

 

真的好累,妈妈,你过来帮帮我。

"I can’t do it anymore, please come to help me."

 

不过呢,孪生儿之间总会有一种心灵纽带。

But, there is always a spiritual bond between my twins.

 

姐,吸奶靠躺,老腰甚爽!  

Dear sister, lying pumping, comfort feeling.

 

我相信,妹妹可以让姐姐明白,好妈妈该是怎样子的。

I believe that my younger daughter could make her sister knows how to also become a good mother.

 

做更好的自己,才能成为更好的妈妈。

You can only become a better mother by being a better self.

 

要知道,有时舒躺下来,能获得更多。

You know, when pumping breast milk, sometimes you can get more when you lie down comfortably.

 

做及格的妈妈,满分的自己!

To be a good mother, and also a perfect self!

 英文女声、英语女声、英文配音、英语配音、声博配音、配音、小语种配音

-->