时间:2020-05-19 点击:1218次
To His Coy Mistress by Andrew Marvell
致羞怯的情人作者:安德鲁?马维尔
Had we but world enough, and time, this coyness, Lady, were no crime.
如果我们的世界够大,时间够多,小姐,这样的羞怯就算不上罪过。
We would sit down and think which way to walk and pass our long love's day.
我们会坐下来,想想该上哪边去散步,度过我们漫漫的爱情天。
Thou by the Indian Ganges' side shouldst rubies find: I by the tide of Humber would complain.
你会在印度的恒河河畔寻得红宝石:我则咕哝抱怨,傍着洪泊湾的潮汐。
I would Love you ten years before the Flood, and you should, if you please, refuse till the conversion of the Jews.
我会在诺亚洪水前十年就将你爱,你如果高兴,可以一直说不要,直到犹太人改信别的宗教。
My vegetable love should grow Vaster than empires, and more slow;
我植物般的爱情会不断生长,比帝国还要辽阔,还要缓慢;
An hundred years should go to praise thine eyes and on thy forehead gaze;
我会用一百年的时间赞美你的眼睛,凝视你的额眉;
Two hundred to adore each breast; But thirty thousand to the rest;
花两百年爱慕你的每个乳房,三万年才赞赏完其它的地方;
An age at least to every part, and the last age should show your heart;
每个部位至少花上一个世代,在最后一世代才把你的心秀出来。
For Lady, you deserve this state, nor would I love at lower rate.
因为,小姐,你值得这样的礼遇,我也不愿用更低的格调爱你。
But at my back I always hear Time's winged chariot hurrying near; And yonder all before us lie Deserts of vast eternity.
可是在我背后我总听见时间带翼的马车急急追赶;而横陈在我们眼前的却是无垠永恒的荒漠。
Thy beauty shall no more be found, Nor, in thy marble vault, shall sound My echoing song:
你的美绝不会再现芳踪,你大理石墓穴里,我的歌声也不会回荡:
Then worms shall try That long preserved virginity, And your quaint honour turn to dust, and into ashes all my lust:
那时蛆虫将品尝你那珍藏己久的贞操,你的矜持会化成灰尘,我的情欲会变成灰烬:
The grave's a fine and private place, but none, I think, do there embrace.
坟墓是个隐密的好地方,但没人会在那里拥抱,我想。
Now therefore, while the youthful hue sits on thy skin like morning dew, and while thy willing soul transpires at every pore with instant fires.
因此,现在趁青舂色泽还像朝露在你的肌肤停坐,趁你的灵魂自每个毛孔欣然散发出实时的火焰。
Now let us sport us while we may, and now, like amorous birds of prey, rather at once our time devour thanlanguish in his slow-chapt power.
此刻让我们能玩就玩个尽兴;此刻,像发情的猛禽宁可一口把我们的时光吞掉,也不要在慢嚼的嘴里虚耗。
Let us roll all our strength and all our sweetness up into one ball, and tear our pleasures with rough strife thorough the iron gates of life:
让我们把所有力气,所有甜蜜,滚成一个圆球,粗鲁狂猛地夺取我们的快感冲破一扇扇人生的铁栅栏:
Thus, though we cannot make our sun stand still, yet we will make him run.
这样,我们虽无法叫太阳驻足,却可使他奔跑向前。
Sonnet 130 by William Shakespeare
第十四行诗130 威廉·莎士比亚
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
我情妇的眼睛一点不像太阳;珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多:
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光,发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑。
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white, but no such roses see I in her cheeks;
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般;她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;
And in some perfumes is there more delight than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,我情妇的呼吸并没有这香味。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know that music hath a far more pleasing sound;
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子;
I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
我承认从没有见过女神走路,我情妇走路时候却脚踏实地:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。
Life Story by Tennessee Williams
生活的故事 田纳西·威廉斯
After you've been to bed together for the first time,
这是你们第一次一床同眠,共剪西窗烛
without the advantage or disadvantage of any prior acquaintance,
而事先没有相互之间带有偏爱或偏见的相知相识
the other party very often says to you,
你们一中的一个伙伴总是会和你说
Tell me about yourself, I want to know all about you,
和我聊聊你自己吧,我对你的一切都有浓厚兴趣
what's your story?
你的经历是什么呢?
And you think maybe they really and truly do sincerely want to know your life story,
然后你觉得他们可能真的真的想要了解你的往事,既然他们这么真诚地想要了解你的生命历程,
and so you light up a cigarette and begin to tell it to them,
所以你就点燃一支烟然后开始向他们讲述你的故事
the two of you lying together in completely relaxed positions like a pair of rag dolls a bored child dropped on a bed.
你和你的伙伴翻身调整到了一个特别舒服的位置,你们就像一个身处无聊的小孩扔在床上的一对布娃娃
You tell them your story, or as much of your story as time or a fair degree of prudence allows,
你告诉他们你的往事,或者说你的整个过去,出于时间的流逝或者一种彬彬有礼,谨慎处事的教养,
and they say,Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
他们说嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯
each time a little more faintly, until the oh is just an audible breath, and then of course there's some interruption.
回应一次比一次渐微渐弱,直到这个“嗯”字,完全变成了听得到的鼾声,然后,理所当然地总会有些干扰突然出现。
Slow room service comes up with a bowl of melting ice cubes, or one of you rises to pee
比如说缓慢的客房服务送来了,一碗融化的糖浆,或者你们中的一个突然想要起夜
and gaze at himself with the mild astonishment in the bathroom mirror.
面对盥洗室的镜子时,他略带吃惊的凝视着自己的镜像
And then, the first thing you know, before you've had time to pick up where you left off with your enthralling life story,
然后,你所知道的第一件事,在你有时间再去陈说你那没有讲完的迷人生命历程前
they're telling you their life story, exactly as they'd intended to all along,
他们开始对你讲说他们以前的故事,这是他们期待已久的倾诉
and you're saying, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
你开始对他们的言语回应,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯
each time a little more faintly, the vowel at last becoming no more than an audible sigh,
每一次声量都减弱一分,最后这种应答成为了清晰可辨的鼾息
as the elevator, halfway down the corridor and a turn to the left,
这种鼾声如同一台出门需要左行却早已卡在半层的电梯,
draws one last, long, deep breath of exhaustion and stops breathing forever.
让某人呼尽最后的、精疲力竭的、长而深的气息便再也没有了呼吸。
Then?
然后呢?
Well, one of you falls asleep and the other one does likewise with a lighted cigarette in his mouth,
其实,当你们中的一个人进入了永恒的梦乡,其他人则继续叼着一支点燃的香烟,开始讲述他们的故事,无可厚非地
and that's how people burn to death in hotel rooms.
这就是人们怎样在一家旅馆中,燃尽自己的生命
解说词、宣传片、专题片、宣传片配音、专题片配音、动画配音、声博配音、广告配音、宣传片文案、配音演员、语音、国语配音、背景音乐、英文配音、英语配音、小语种配音、外籍配音、纪录片配音、日语、法语、韩语、意大利语、俄语、越南语、印度语、泰语等50多个小语种配音